Christmas Craft Show

The next four days are going to be CRAZY! I am displaying my work at the London (Ontario) Christmas Craft Festival. I went and set up tonight and I'm excited to see how my first craft show experience will be.

If you are near by and would like to attend, go to the craft site and print off a $1.00 off coupon for you and your buddies! Parking is FREE!!!

Wish me luck!!!! I would really like to sell SOMETHING!!! Or at least sell so gift certificates for some albums or other items! I'd like to sell some cards too!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hope you're going to take some pictures of your and share them with us. Great idea to give certificates!

Heidi Brand said...

See you there Friday!

Jana Eubank said...

How fun! I love craft shows! Just want to say, I LOOOOOVED all your projects with the Dec. Sweet Pea kit. Just gorgeous, girly! ;)

 
09 10