Sweet Pea Scraps ~ March Reveal

It's here!!! The March kit for Sweet Pea Scraps!!! This month's kit is packed with a beautiful, soft colour palette of pinks, blues, greens, soft orange and brown. Take a look at all those beautiful papers..... K& Company, Jenni Bowlin, Basic Grey and Making Memories.


Here are my creations using the kit....

"Boy"


"Blowing Kisses"


"Sweet Dreams"


"Winter Blues"


"Quiet"


"Me at 31"


I hope you enjoyed my little display! Come and check out what the rest Sweet Pea Scrap Design Team and our guest DT, Elizabeth Wickland, have created.... HERE!

Happy Scrappin'!

~ Ally ~

6 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

wow Ally! gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Super gorgeous!!!! I need to check that company out. I just signed up with Studio Calico and waiting for my very first kit ever. I'm excited.

I love your samples!! I love the one with your picture the best because the picture seems so dramatic.

Noel said...

Wow is right...these are all spectacular!!

Have a great weekend!!
~noel

Jana Eubank said...

Ally! Your work is as stunning as ever! I would love to watch your brain work as you scrap! These are incredible!

Morag Cutts said...

WOW, I totally love your LO's - I'm so adding you to my list of blogs to stalk! :)

Angie Blom said...

Ally what beautiful layouts. You have such amazing style... Oh l wish you lived closer to me . I am in Ajax Ontario and i belong to wescrap too. I just love your style.

 
09 10