We're Blog Hoppin' Tonight!

Tonight at Papertrey Ink they are having a "Blog Hop". 25 random members of the Papertrey Ink forums were selected to create something to showcase for them with the guidance of a challenge by the owner Nichole.

WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN: The actual Blog Hop will take place TONIGHT, April 25th, beginning @ 8pm EST. (It will continue on the 25th of each month after that as regularly scheduled Papertrey event!)

WHERE IT'S HAPPENING: You will explore individual blogs through the list provided via our Newsletter Mailing List (sign up here) and through a list in the forum. People will also be encouraged to discuss things they have learned & what inspired them in the Blog Hop comment area in the forum.

WHAT PAPERTREY HOPES TO ACHIEVE: an evening dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.

I have been one of the randomly selected 25 participants and I will be posting my Papertrey Ink goodies for the blog later tonight. I hope that you'll return this evening and take a gander at my creations!

Hope to see you tonight!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I look forward to seeing your card tonight Ally!
Dee

 
09 10