Another "Hand-in-Hand" Creation!


I have another card being featured on Melanie's Meunchinger's blog, "Hands, Head and Heart" today using her beautiful "Hand-in-Hand" stamp set for Gina K. Designs.

Gina K. Designs has also released 6 new stamps sets too! Make sure you check them out here! If you purchase 3 sets of stamps you can get the featured stamp set "Tag Lines" for FREE!!

Even though Gina's on-line store is based out of the US, her shipping costs ROCKS for shipping here to Canada. $5.95 flat rate for shipping orders over $35.00 to Canada. LOVE that!!!

Make sure you check out her new stamp storage too! I gotta get me some of them!

Photobucket

3 comments:

-Agnes- said...

That's good to know - I'm always on the lookout for good international postage rates - prefer to use my funds on supplies rather than shipping! Thanks for sharing the news here.

Anonymous said...

I love Gina K....she is the best. I'm in the US but I'm happy to hear shipping is so great for all of you too. Her stamps are so cool and she is so generous with all of her constant giveaways:)

mica said...

Love your card!! The heart window idea is awesome!!

 
09 10