Random Chaos [46]

For this week's challenge at Random Chaos, we had to use:
- stripes (I have them there, they are very faint!)
- stars
- a minimum of 2 photos

And this is what I came up with...

Feeding Bambi


Check out the rest of the very talented RC crew created this week, here!

Earn a BONUS BALLOT for my February blog candy by leaving a comment on the Random Chaos blog. When you have commented, come back and post that you have done so here on this post. Happy scrappy browsing!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jess said...

wow Ally I love your pg...great pics! I loved all the other pgs. at Random Chaos blog and I left a comment...very inspiring work!

Unknown said...

Oh, I am loving this layout. I checked the others at the Random Chaos too and they are all lovely. I like yours and Jannelle's especially:)

Tracey said...

Love this page Ally. Great pictures.

Heidi Brand said...

Great layout and close-up picture of the deer Ally!

Heidi Brand said...

I left a little blog love over at RC for everyone.

Veronica said...

Very nice layout. Love everything about it.

Heather said...

Love your layout!!! Love all the layouts at RC!!!! I left a comment!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pics are so beautiful. Love your layout.

Anonymous said...

I just checked out all of the layouts at the RC blog...must admit I liked yours the best, but I left them a nive comment anyway.

crazy4scrappin said...

Great pictures Ally....so up close and personal. THanks for sending me to Random CHaos...love all of the talent and have put link into my favorites for later inspiration.

 
09 10