Random Chaos [48]


I have been playing with all my NEW My Mind's Eye papers lately and created this page for this week's Random Chaos challenge [48].

This week's challenge was to create a page using the colours green, orange and yellow.

I had originally planned to put another large photo on the page but it just didn't quite fit the way I wanted so, I created this flap to put it under along with my journaling. A quick and easy way to hide a photo that doesn't quite go! LOL!

In order to keep the flap closed, I designed my title as a closure. I stamped my title using the "Lots of Dots" alphabets by my Stamp BOX, hand cut them out all together in one slip and then added some foam dots at the bottom of each letter to allow for the flap to tuck underneath.

Perfect closure and cheap to do!

supplies: stamps: my Stamp BOX (Lots of Dots - alphabets); cardstock: Bazzill, Prism; patterned papers, die cuts: My Mind's Eye; ribbon: Crate Paper; flowers: Prima; letters, brads, pin: Making Memories; ink: ColorBox; pen: Sharpie; buttons: Autumn Leaves; other: thread.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Veronica said...

He stamps too. How cute is that. I guess your rubbing off on him. His cards are beautiful and so is this layout. Love the colour combo.

Veronica said...

OMG!!! He stamps too. I guess your rubbing off on him. What cute cards and a stunning layout! Love the colour combo.

Tracey said...

What a fantastic layout Ally!! I love that your little guy is stamping too!! :)

crazy4scrappin said...

Ally..like I said in the sneek....very fresh colours..love that minty green with the orange. Great idea with the flap and closure.

 
09 10