APIT March Reveal - Part 2

For March we had three awesome kits to design with for A Page in Time Scrapbook Kits!

This is the second kit I designed with this month.... "Dream Street - Fresh" kit.

I literally used up almost every scrap of this beautiful spring coloured kit for this month. The rub-ons are beautiful and I used them on both my pages and my cards.

Here's my 2 page creation using these Dream Street papers...

Accidental Tourists (2 pager)


This 2 pager was about my son and playing tourist while my parents were visiting this past week.

Butterfly Card

additional supplies: cardstock; Prism, other; twine, thread.

Dream by Day Card


additional supplies: cardstock; Prism, brad; Making Memories, other; thread.

Make sure you check the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog! Today is the last day to leave a comment to win some awesome sticky stuff!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The LOs and cards are gorgeous. I love that Poe quote too.

Jess said...

beautiful layouts and cards..such soft beautiful papers!

 
09 10