Some "For Fun" Cards Today!

I've been having fun with my Papertrey Ink stamps and creating cards for my stash....

I decided to create some more cards using back grounds theme of the past PTI Blog Hop. So here they are....

Just Because

Click to enlarge.

I used the linear triangles from the Background Basics: Retro with some cranberry ink from Close To My Heart. I then stamped a large damask shape from Damask Designs set in the same ink. The "Just Because" greeting is also from the Damask Designs set.

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, Prism; stamps: Papertrey Ink; ink: CTMH, Ranger; tools: Spellbinder's Nestabilities; other: ribbon.

Pink, Red, Orange, Black Card

Click to enlarge.

For this card I pulled out my Guide Lines set and my Damask Designs set and stamped a pattern as my background. I coloured in the odd circle with a pink Copic marker to tie the background to my ribbon and layered flowers. I also used some of the PTI 2008 Bitty Dot Basics paper for this!

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, Prism; patterned paper: PTI; stamps: Papertrey Ink; ink: CTMH, Ranger; tools: Fiskars edge punch; flowers: Prima; brad: Making Memories; other: ribbon.

I love playing with my PTI!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jess said...

love em Ally!

Sammie said...

I really like the color combo of pink, orange and black on the second card!

 
09 10