A Page in Time - May Reveal [part 2]

A Page in Time scrapbook kits have 3 parts to them. I have already shown part one of the kit, the Webster's Pages kit, here.

Here's the second part to the APIT kit, We R Memory Keepers "Tiffany's" kit.

The last and final part of the APIT May kit is the awesome We R Memory Keepers, "MVP" kit.

Here is my first 2 page layout I created using this part of the APIT kit;

Artiste

click to enlarge any photos

Here are the close ups:


As part of assignments each month, we have to create a project using our scraps. Here's the cute little card I made for my son's little buddy who celebrated his birthday last week.

Happy Birthday Braydon

I created the little flag and the Happy Birthday label in my photo editing program using the Varsity font. Works perfectly with these papers! I used a Q-tip with the fuzzy ends cut off for the flag pole... pretty clever huh?

Hope you enjoyed your A Page in Time tour. If you'd like to purchase this kit, you better get it quick! It's going fast!

Happy scrapping!

Photobucket

2 comments:

mica said...

Great eye candies!! The photos are the best!!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Love love your new LOs darl,they are so vibrant.Love your color combos!And those kits are YUMMY!

 
09 10