Let's Capture These Sketches!

It was my turn this month to create a fun layout sketch for the Let's Capture These Sketches! blog and here's my fun sketch that I had the LCTS team use to create with:

Here's my sketch creation:

Scoopin' Up Brains

supplies: patterned papers, My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; stamps, my Stamp BOX (Floating Leaves, Seal It!, Rough Copy Alphabet), Flourishes, Papertrey Ink; ink, Ranger, Copic; pumpkin die cut, QuicKutz; brads, Bo Bunny; other, thread.

Make sure you check out the other DT pages using my sketch here.

Don't forget... we're having our first official blog hop for LCTS this Friday at 7pm EST. Make sure you stop by. You may even win a prize!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Love that title Ally!!! lol

Mary said...

Great sketch Ally. Love the title of your page. My daughter and husband will be doing that today. I know a little late. But better late than never and she just loves toasted pumpkin seeds.

hugs
Mary

 
09 10