Let's Capture Our Memories - Card Challenge

This week Darlene challenged the L-COM members to create a card using at least 4 different patterned papers.

For my card, I created it using my Photoshop CS3 program using the amazing Vintage Holly digital papers by Emily Giovanni from Gina K. Designs. I just love all the beautiful patterns to choose from in this set of papers.

I added a cute little digital penguin image from Angel's Landing, a pretty snowflake sticker, a shimmery red dot and some simple ribbon to finish off my card.

Penguin Greetings

supplies: cardstock, Prism; digital papers, Vintage Holly by Emily Giovanni from Gina K. Designs; ink, Copic; snowflake sticker, Hot Off the Press; bling, Hero Arts; other, ribbon.

I also forgot to share last week's card challenge for L-COM.

Melissa challenged us to re-use something we had received in the mail. For my card, I re-used a piece of a cardboard box that I had got a few weeks back.

Let it Snow

supplies: cardstock, Bazzill; stamps, myStamp BOX, Hero Arts; die cut shapes, Making Memories; twine, Stampin' Up!; ink, Versamark, Stampin' Up!; pearls, clear embossing powder, Hero Arts; glitter, Ranger; corner punch, Martha Stewart; other, thread.

Make sure you check all of the card designer's work on the L-COM blog here. You won't wanna miss them all!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10