Let's Capture These Sketches! #25

Since I was a little late with own sketch last week, I decided to join the gals this week and designing using Darlene's beautiful sketch. You can check out Darlene's sketch here. Here's the page I came up with...

Under the Tree

I designed the flourishes that tucked under my poinsettia flowers.

I even designed the red label shape with the holly cut out for my page.


Join the LCTS team and check out everyone's creations here.

supplies: stamps, myStampBOX; cardstock, Bazzill; pattern paper, Imaginsce; alphabet stickers, American Crafts; ink, Copic, Ranger, Clearsnap; pearl creation, ZVA; flowers, Prima, Making Memories, Hero Arts; pearls, Prima, Hero Arts; vinyl tree shape, Creative Expressions.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jess said...

Love the black and white pics with these papers...gorgeous pg.! tfs!

 
09 10