SWAK!

We had a fabulous sketch by my bestest bud Tara for our sketch for Capture These Sketches blog. You can see Tara's sketch here. Here is the layout I created with this sketch...

SWAK

The round die cut piece with the lips on it is a Kustom Die Kut called Circle of Lips. To bump it up a bit, I airbrushed the insides of the lips with my Copics to give them more dimension. I then added a couple spritzes of Glimmer Mist for a bit of shimmer.

I also used another Kustom Die Kut to create the cross hatched effect on the chipboard heart. I took the Diamond Fence die cut and laid it over my raw chipboard and then air brushed over it to get a masked design effect. So cool!


Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you will join me this weekend over at WeScrap! We're having a CROP and we're giving away a CRICUT machine to one lucky participant!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jess said...

wow wow wow Ally...that is the cutest layout ever! love every bit of it...you are so creative!

Pryn said...

Amazing layout Ally! That die cut paper ROCKS!!!!

 
09 10