WeScrap - February Kit Reveal

Friday was the WeScrap's reveal of our February kit, "Pretty on the Inside" kit. This fabulous kit is packed FULL of lots of cardstock, fabulous patterned paper, some rockin' alphabets and some great embellishments... including a cool, stitching template set by Bazzill Basics.

This kit is for sale in the NEW WeScrap store for a LOW, LOW price of $27.99.

Here are the layouts and cards I created with this wonderful kit:

Love Captured

Here is some of the flower and button details here.

Here's on the cards I designed...

Here is some of the close up detail...

Another simple card for Valentine's Day...

Here's the inside of this tri-fold card...

*"sending all my love" stamp by myStampBOX.

Mad Hatter
- a layout about my son's silly hat day at pre-school.

A Flicker of Fun
- A layout about our experience at seeing the 2010 Olympic torch in our town.


I hope you take a chance and check out all of the amazing creations that my fellow WeScrap iTeam members created using this kit. Come and see the "Pretty on the Inside" kit gallery here.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

So pretty!!! I lvoe all your projects!

 
09 10