Purpley Easter Greetings

Over at the Couture Cardstock blog today, the challenge is to create something for someone else (something you are going to send away; like a card, tag, a postcard, etc.). So I decided to pull out my Pure Innocence little girl from My Favorite Things again this afternoon and create another Easter card to send out this week.

I also combined this card with the Wednesday Stamp Club challenge on the My Favorite Things blog. For the challenge, we had to use glitter, use a hand snipped grass element and use the challenge's card as a base for design. I used her card layout and flipped it.

Here's a close up of my grass details and my glitter.... I added glitter to the eggs in her basket and to the heart on her dress.

Photobucket


4 comments:

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

aww I love the sparkly eggs!! Very cute!!

Guylaine Seyer said...

magnifique!!! wonderful! it very cute

Cindy Haffner said...

What a little SWEETIE!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful love those glittery eggs!!

 
09 10