Combo Card... Roaring Good Fun!

I have serious colouring addition! I will find ANY excuse to colour with my Copics nowadays so when I found these super cute digi stamps by Crissy Armstrong I picked up a few! Crissy has also has started her own challenge blog started using her images called Sundays with Crissy.

Her first challenge is to "Make it a Combo"; meaning combine it with something, use a colour combo, combine it with traditional stamps; basically combine two things together.

So I created a card that uses her sweet little lion pride image with this past week's Mojo Monday sketch, seen here. And here's my card...

Have a Great Day

Here's a close up off my furry pride and joy....


supplies: digital stamp, Squigglefly (Crissy Armstrong); greeting stamp, myStampBOX (Mention It!); patterned papers, BasicGrey; cardstock, Bazzill; ink, Memento, Copic; die cut ovals, Spellbinder's; tools, deco scissors, embossing folder by Cuttlebug, Copic airbrush; ribbon, Crate Paper; edge punch, Martha Stewart; other, thread.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Ally! This is really beautiful! Your colouring is wonderful - love the golden mane. The sketch looks really great with this image! Thanks for the link ups! And thanks for playing in my first challenge!
Crissy

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous coloring and a beautiful card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

Jackie said...

fantastic colouring with copics, Im a copic gal too, but you put me to shame lol... fabby card. x

 
09 10