It's TWINCHIES Week!

Since finding some of my all time favourite Flourishes stamps in one of my favourite scrapbook stores in Calgary and Lethbridge, I have added a few more sets to my *cough* stamp collection. So I have been enjoying playing along with all the great challenges on the Flourishes blog.

This week's challenge is to create a card using a TWINCHIE on it. What's a twinchie you ask? It's a 2 by 2 square on your card... you know... just like an "inchie" (a 1 by 1 square) but double the dimension. Simple huh!

Here's my twinichie card for this week's challenge...

Thank You Mums
Here's a close up of my twinchie detail. I covered the entire twinchie with a few layers of UTEE.

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; edge punch, Martha Stewart; deco scissors, Fiskars; cardstock, Bazzill; patterned paper, Graphic 45; gems, dollar store; embossing folder, Cuttlebug; ink, Memento, Copic; other, ribbon, ribbon, UTEE.

Thanks for taking a peek at my card creation today!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the technique!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

that is beautifl!!! How did you make that inverted scalloped edge!??

Adrienne Pierce said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I just did my first two card challenges this weekend, so I am excited to find yours!!! Can't wait to get started!

Jacquelin said...

I {heart} twinchies!! And your card is lovely!!!

Julie Koerber said...

Ally, this is absolutely fabulous -- WOW! I am going to have to come back and stare at this one a bit more! :-)

 
09 10