K.I.S.S. Me!

K.I.S.S... Keep It Super Simple!

Yup... this week's challenge for My Favourite Things stamps is keep it super simple! So I did!

I literally stamped my little Pure Innocence "Better Get Better" girl, coloured her using my Copics, cut her out and adhered her to my simply made background using my Copic airbrush. The greeting is from the "Flower Girl" stamp set.

Yup! It's indeed a simple card!

Don't forget to check out the NSD crop at WeScrap tomorrow! We're giving away lots of prizes.. some for just chattin'! See you there!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

very cute this card

SusieJ said...

It may be simple Ally but it's a great card! I really like that sentiment too.
Sue xx

Nicole Nowosad said...

I LOVE the cloud backgrounD! You amaze me at how you rock the copics.. I SO cannot do it!!

Jennifer said...

Such a SWEET card!!

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet little creation! I love all the copic airbrushing!

Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

 
09 10