Oh MY! Jumpin' for joy!

Oh my goodness! Last week I sent in a few of my creations using two of the new GORGEOUS Crate Paper collections, Brook & Pink Plum to Crate for them to have a peak at.

Aren't they yummy???


I just happened to pop over to the Crate Paper blog this morning and there... right on yesterday's post is my little man and one of my favourite Easter cards.... check it out!!

Let me tell ya... if you haven't gotten your hands on these two new lines AND their third new line, Paper Doll Collection yet... you are missin' out!!! I have been trying every excuse in the book to use these 3 super collections just because each one is so delicious!

Thanks Crate Paper! You made my day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Agata said...

Congrats Allison on being featured over their blog! Your card is gorgeous! Love those colors and the little girl!

Zoe said...

Thats totally awesome congrats hun xx

Crafty Girl Studio said...

I just got them all a few weeks back. I love them also...they are so fun! Off to check out the CP site now! Congrats.

Nicole Nowosad said...

YAY!!! Congrats Ally!! WELL desrved!!!

 
09 10