Sketchy Catch Up!

I forgot to post last Friday's sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches since we were out camping.

Last week Guylaine shared a fabulous sketch with the team and this is the layout I creating using some of the fun Bo Bunny "Peacock Lane" collection.

You see Guylaine's sketch HERE.

After the Storm

supplies: patterned paper, Bo Bunny; stamps, myStampBOX (Wishing You Sunshine); silver pearls, Micheal's; edge punches, EK Success; embossing powder, Hero Arts; alphabet stickers, American Crafts; tools, Klic n Kut; other, thread.

Here's a close up of journaling spot....


For my title, I cut the word STORM using my Klic N'Kut machine and then cut a black backer for it to make it stand out a bit from the back ground.

I hope you'll join the Let's Capture These Sketches team and play along with us for the remainder of July. We're giving away a prize for Kustom Die Kuts!

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

A fabulous (and unusual) photo Ally and a great LO.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful page and photo!

 
09 10