Simply Symbols

Over on the myStampBOX blog today, we're showcasing a variety of fun projects made by the entire mSB team. I hope you stop over and take a gander at what each design team member has created.

For me, I wanted to showcase a set of stamps that I have wanted to dabble with lately. The "Symbols" set is just packed with so many cute little shapes and images that I couldn't resist making a few cards to share with you today.


So I created three fun cards for you using this cute set...

supplies: stamps, myStampBOX; patterned papers, paper ribbon, BasicGrey; cardstock, Core'dinations, Bazzill; ink, Ranger; tools, Cuttlebug embossing folder; ribbon, American Crafts; tool, Klic N'Kut; other, thread.

You're So Sweet

For this card I cut out some cute little rounded corner squares on my Klic N'Kut machine and then stamped the fun "sweet" images on them. The greeting on the card is from the "Mention It" stamp set. I used some of the wonderful 3D foam adhesive circles by Helmar, one of our Preferred Partners to pop up the 4 squares.

Happy Day

I wanted a very simple birthday card this time so I Versamarked some black cardstock circles and then added some white embossing powder to it. I even added a touch of colour using my Copic markers to each image and then topped it with some super fine glitter.

Miss You

For my final card, I wanted a card that would indicate a kind of "call me" type greeting. So I stamped the little cell phone inside the circle border and added some fine glitter. I added the numbers from the "Review Time" stamp set and the greeting from the "Small Greetings - Small Box" stamp set. I used some fabulous Black Magic cardstock from our product partner, Core'dinations on this one! I embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then sanded it to get the pink core to show through.

Now it's time to check out what the rest of the myStampBOX team has created to showcase today... check it out here!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10