Spotted... Butterflies!

Last week the CARDS blog was challenge people to create cards using butterflies. Since getting my craft room set up in the new house I have been creating like a mad woman so I took that challenge and created this card...

Celebrate Today & Every Day

supplies: stamps, myStamp BOX, Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink; embossing powder, Stampendous!, Hero Arts; ink, Versamark, Memento, Copic, Ranger; dry embossing plate, Provocraft; pearls, Queen & Co.; die cut shape, Spellbinder's; cardstock, Bazzzill; other, thread.

Today I took wander over to the blog and lo and behold there it was... right there on the blog!!! Come and check out the other flutter-by entries HERE!

The butterflies are from the myStamp BOX stamp set "Colorful Companions" and I coloured them with Copics and Ranger ink.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

that is SO pretty!! You rock!!

Cristina said...

I saw this on the CARDS blog. It's beautiful! Really stood out from the rest of the gallery.

 
09 10