Sweets Times Three

Flourishes always has a monthly Christmas related challenge called The Christmas Spirit Challenge. This month's challenge is a sketch...

Here's what I did with the sketch this afternoon...

Sweet Christmas


supplies: stamps, Flourishes; papers, Making Memories; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; inks, Memento, Copic, Ranger; ribbon, Micheal's; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs.

I'd been racking my brain as to what Christmas image I wanted to use as my focal image and then came across this triple candy cane image on the "Sweets of the Season" stamp set and thought it would be perfect! I stamped it, coloured it and then fussy cut it out of cardstock. Before I adhered it down, I took my stylus and embossed the back of it to make it pop (can't really tell on my photo... sorry!)


Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Ally,
Thank you for your nice comment that you left on my card(The open sea)..
Wow you have a wonderful blog and I'll be back to see what great things you have come up with.

 
09 10