Bring on the Cherry Mojo!

The other day I picked up a package of the BasicGrey "Konnichiwa" collection and knew that I had to find something fun to use it on right away.  So when I saw this week's Mojo Monday - Sketch 242 I knew it would be perfect!

Here is the card I created using the Mojo Monday sketch...

Miss You
supplies:  stamps, myStamp BOX;  patterned papers, BasicGrey;  inks, Tsukineko, Ranger, Stampin' Up!, Copic;  pearls, Kaisercraft;  cardstock, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill;  corner rounder, EK Success;  edge punch, Fiskars;  other, thread, Stickles, pen.

Here is a close up of the stamped image I used.  It's the large cherry blossom image from the myStamp BOX set, "Cherry Blossoms".  My sentiment is from the "Small Greetings" myStamp BOX stamp set.  I used the Kaleidacolor Raised Rainbow Dye Inkpad by Tsukineko called "Desert Heat" to get the shades of reds to oranges for my cherry blossom image.  Super cool ink!


Thanks for checking out my card creation!Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful creation, stunning! :-)

Suzie said...

Love your card :)

 
09 10