He Suits Me to a "T"

I'm back again to share my third Flourishes release noon-time challenge with you again.


HOW TO PLAY: To play in the “Arts and Letters” challenge, all you need to do is just do what the title suggests — create Art… with Letters!  Use a letter as a focal point in your card or creation and you will be in the running! If you upload to a Splitcoaststampers gallery, please use the keyword FLLCJUNRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, June 15th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation HERE using the Inlinkz widget!

Here is my card creation using a letter...

"T" aka "Todd" 

This is a card I created for my husband for Father's Day.  I created my own back ground paper by stamping all kinds of "father" type images from the Mix n'Mugs stamp set.  You can see more details below.

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Mix n'Mugs, A Guiding Light); myStamp BOX (Tall Outlines Alphas)
cardstock:  Flourishes, Bazzill
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
inks:  Versamark, Ranger
edge punch: EK Success
heart button:  Jesse James
accessories: embossing powder - Walmart; embossing plates - Cuttlebug, Sizzix;  other - thread, silver cord.
 Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10