Timeless Tuesday ~ Butterflies, Bees, Spiders... oh my!!


It's Tuesday... happy day!  Welcome to another addition to Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge! This week, our challenge comes to us from the talented Makiko!  Makiko's challenge is...

Timeless Tuesday ~ FTTC183
Use a insect image and/or elements for your card/project.

I chose to use some bees on my card today!

Just Buzzin' By...


For my card today I used the Flourishes August 123 Create Kit!  This kit is amazing!  It's packed full of ribbons, bling, buttons and some glorious patterned papers!


The stamps I used today are from the Bee My Honey stamp collection.  I first die cut out my scalloped circles using Flourishes Classic White cardstock.  Then I stamped my bees and sentiment using Memento Black Tuxedo ink.  I used black StazOn ink to stamp the flower on my pink button.  Here's a close up of my focal images...

Take a peek at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today…
You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC183.


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Bee My Honey)
cardstock:  Flourishes 123 Create Kit
patterned papers: Flourishes 123 Create Kit
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
inks: Memento, Copic, StazOn
accessories:  Flourishes 123 Create Kit
 Photobucket

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You stamped on a button!! I noticed that right away, and I am so in love with how it looks! Another gorgeous card that I love, Ally :)

~ Amanda :)

Denise Marzec said...

So pretty! Love all the fishtail pennants and colors!

Sasha said...

Such a very pretty card, Allison. I love all your layers and lovely pastel colours. Your bees look amazing! So life like!

Broni said...

What a beautiful card, Ally! I love the colors, the great layout and the mix of bees. I especially love the flower stamped on the button!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Ally!~

Unknown said...

How pretty, Allison!! I love the flower on the button and the bees look fabulous! Wonderful colors and papers too.

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous artwork! Love the colors and especially the beautiful design!

 
09 10