Timeless Tuesday ~ With Gratitude!



Yippee!  It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge for Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenges!!

This week our challenge, FTTC181, comes from the talented, Heather!  Heather has challenged us to incorporate the sketch she designed below...  Cool!!   I love sketches!

It's also the first official challenge for August so that means that the 2011 FLIP stamp set is now available for purchase.  The 2011 FLIP set is known as "With Gratitude" and contains some gorgeous flower images along with a wide variety of great sentiments!  So for today's card I incorporated this beautiful stamp set...

THANKS!



For my card I used the stunning August 123 Create Kit!  And boy oh boy... this is one kit you MUST have!  All of the ribbons and patterned papers used in my card are found in this month's beautiful 123 Create Kit.


Today I coloured my cone flowers using a variety of great Copic collections, including;





Take a peek at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today…
You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC181.


Supplies: 
stamps:   Flourishes (With Gratitude)
cardstock & ribbons:  Flourishes Classic White cardstock
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
patterned papers: Flourishes August 123 Create Kit
inks: Memento, Ranger, Copic
accessories:  embossing folder - Cuttlebug;  edge punch - EK Success;  other - thread.
 Photobucket

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful!!! I love the papers and that awesome Spellbinders die. Love the wavy dot punch paired up with it, too.

The Rubber Maid said...

Wonderful bright and cheerful type card. Love you colors. Pat

Ravengirl said...

So beautiful! I love the waved border in the center of the card behind your flowers!

Unknown said...

So beautiful Ally! I love your coloring and how the image extend from the frame! Fantastic take on the sketch.

veronica said...

your flowers are beautiful! love them!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful rich colors and coloring, Allison! Beautifully done!

Amanda said...

A beautiful card, Ally! I love the way you sponged the frame and the colors in your flowers! Another excellent card, Ally!! :)

~ Amanda :)

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Ally!!~

Broni said...

What a beautiful card, Ally! I love the vibrant colors and that fabulous die cut!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

This is absolutely STUNNING, Allison! Your coloring is DA BOMB!

Anne-Elise said...

Your card is so beautiful, Ally! Love your gorgeous flowers and the background!

 
09 10