Alphabet Love!

 
Hello everyone!  Hope your week is going great.  Today over on the myStamp BOX blog, the Design Team and I are all talking about...
ALPHABETS!

For my project this month, I wanted to showcase one of my favourite mSB stamp sets, Tall Outlines I & II.  One of the reasons why I love these stamps sets, is that they are LARGE and empty (in other words... you can stamp inside them)!

 

Here is a close up of the inside of my alpha detail.  I used the tiny snowflake stamp from the "Let It Snow!" stamp set.  And those pretty little boughs are from the "Holiday Monkey" stamp set.


 I added a little bit of Glossy Accents to the odd embossed holly berry and some glitter to the boughs.

 

Come on out and check out the BLOG what the rest of my fellow Design Team members have created using ALPHABETS.

Supplies: 
stamps:  myStamp BOX
cardstock:  Flourishes Classic White
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
inks: Memento, Copic, Ranger, Stampin' Up!
accessories:  Martha Stewart glitter
 Photobucket

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

ooo sharp looking! I love open letters too...so much you can do with them!

 
09 10