Share With You Sunday!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  As a family, we're just hanging out around the house today... doing laundry, catching up on projects and doing some projects around the house.  Pretty much a lazy day... the best kind right?

Today I thought I'd share a fun card I made for the Splitcoast card sketch this week...

Thank You
I created this thank you card for a friend who loves horses who helped me through my Dad's passing in July.  It's a little late but I know she'll love it!  The patterned papers are all from the Authentique company, "Original" collection.  They look like denim so I knew they'd be the perfect fit for my stamped image!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Join me on Tuesday for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge.  This week's challenge is a BLAST!


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Country Road, Calla Lilies)
cardstock:  Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Bazzill
patterned papers: Authentique ("Original")
inks:  Stampin' Up!, Ranger, Versamark
edge punch:  Martha Stewart
accessories:  white embossing powder by Stampendous!, gems by Hero Arts, thread. 
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10