Flourishes Release ~ "Inside & Out: You"

Happy Friday!  Today is the last day of the Flourishes release week reveal for January 2013.  We had three new fabulous stamps to be revealed and here is a sneak peak of the last set...


This set is made to accompany the other AMAZING "Inside & Out" stamp collections... with more sets to come!!!

Here is my card creation using this new stamp set...

I HEART YOU

For today's card, I used the super cute patterned papers included in the new 123 Create Kit - Love Story!  This kit is jammed full of super embellishments, fabulous ribbons and trims and delicate pins and bards.  A fabulous kit for yourself or maybe someone special!
For my die cut hearts I used the Spellbinder's Classic Hearts and also the Classic Scalloped Hearts dies. 

For my card design today, I used the latest Unscripted Sketches, sketch #192 for inspiration!

I also created another super fast card using this wonderful stamp set.

You Are Fabulous
Once I again, I used the patterned papers from the new 123 Create Kit ~ "Love Story" for Flourishes and also their amazing cardstock, Flourishes Classic White!

Take a quick moment and check out all our new stamps revealed HERE!

Make sure you check out the Flourishes blog for a list of all the fabulous Flourishes designers and their "Inside & Out: You" creations.

Don't forget... to play along with our release week challenge, "Love Letters" to win ALL of the January new release stamp sets!!!  You have until TODAY at 5PM EST to enter.  Good luck!!!

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Inside & Out: You) 
cardstock:  Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill 
patterned papers:  Flourishes 123 Create Kit - Love Story
heart sticker: Carta Bella
die shapes: Spellbinders
inks: Memento, Ranger
accessories:  thread.
 Photobucket

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Both of your cards are SO PRETTY Ally! I love the touch of black~

Anonymous said...

Awww...super duper cute Alli! Love this design!

Anonymous said...

Ooops...the second card is another fab CAS design!

Geri said...

Beautiful! I love, love, love the stitching! Stamping part of the sentiment inside the cute layered heart is a nice touch! Perfect job fussy cutting "You". Thank you so much for choosing our Unscripted Sketch to showcase your cards :)

 
09 10