Flourishes Release ~ "Just My Type"

Happy Wednesday!  Today is the beginning of the Flourishes release week reveal for January 2013.  This week there will be three new stamps to be revealed and here is a sneak peak of the first set...


And let me tell ya... this one is SUPER cute and a MUST HAVE stamp set for your collection.

Do Good
For my card design today, I used the Deconstructed Sketch from last week, Sketch #82.  Click the image to take you to the original sketch post.

All of my patterned papers are from the 6x6 Bo Bunny "Love Letters" collection - so cute!!!  The fabulous black ribbon is from Flourishes; Satin Plisse Ruffles - in Black.

Make sure you check out the Flourishes blog for a list of all the fabulous Flourishes designers and their "Just My Type" creations.

Don't forget... to play along with our release week challenge, "Love Letters" to win ALL of the January new release stamp sets!!!  You have until January 11th, 5PM EST to enter.  Good luck!!!


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Just My Type)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Bazzill 
patterned papers: Bo Bunny (Love Letters) 
edge punch, corner rounder: EK Success 

ribbon: Flourishes
inks: Ranger
accessories: thread.
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty Alli! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Ally!!~

 
09 10