With Sympathy Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!  Sadly enough, today I am making sympathy cards.  Yes... it's never a fun task that's for sure but I do hope that the recipients appreciate the time I have taken to make them a personal card.

I chose to use this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch for my card creations.  Click the image below to take you to the original blog post.


Each of my three cards are alike but have some subtle differences.

Double Bow
Yellow Calla Lilies 


Single Bow

For my focal image and sentiment, I used the "Calla Lilies" stamp set from Flourishes.  The greeting inside, also from the same stamp set, reads:
May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.

Which one is your favourite?  I think my favourite is the last one. 

Supplies: 
stamps:  Flourishes (Calla Lilies)
cardstock:  Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink, Coredinations
patterned papers:  My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing)
inks:  Memento, Copic, Ranger
doily die: Cheery Lynn Designs
die shape: Spellbinders
twine: Darice
ribbon:  Offray
gems:  Prima
accessories: thread.
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

These are beautiful and heartfelt and I'm sure they would be appreciated. The double bow is beautiful!

Sasha said...

Your cards are beautiful in their own way, Alison. I love your doilies and the gentle way in which you coloured your images.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a lovely comment x

 
09 10