Stamps & Scraps - Take a Peek!

Happy Family Day everyone!  Yes... today is Family Day here in Alberta and I'm lucky enough to have my son and husband home today to share it with and then it's back to reality tomorrow.

Today is Create With Me Monday on the Flourishes blog!  It's my turn to share something fabulous.  This month's article is all about paper piecing.  So take a moment and stop on by to take a peek at my creation this month... click HERE!

Find out what I do with this...



 See you there!

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes
cardstock: Flourishes, Bazzill
patterned papers: My Mind's Eye 
washi tape: My Mind's Eye 
embossing powder: Hero Arts
inks: Versamark, Memento
tool: Klic N'Kut machine
mists: Tattered Angels
mask: Crafter's Workshop
gems: Kaisercraft
accessories: thread.
 Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10