Explore!

Happy weekend everyone!  This week it was my turn to participate in the newest Let's Capture Our Memories sketch.  This week's sketch is a layout sketch by Isabelle Doucette!



And here's the layout I came up with this week using this fun sketch...



 Explore

I had a lot of fun with this layout. I began by pulling out a fun mask by Prima with the checkerboard format and misting it with Black Chalkboard Mist from Tattered Angels.I added some fun red Smooch mist and some orange Tattered Angels mist too!

Then I pulled out a whole bunch of stamps.  Like the fun bicycle stamps from Hero Arts and the cool "explore" and other word stamps from Technique Tuesday.



I designed and cut a really simple title banner using my Klic N'Kut machine and then I backed it with some super cool My Mind's Eye washi tape.  I used a LOT of fun washi tapes on this page!

The "day" stamps and the postage stamp stamps are from Hero Arts.


Come on out and play along with our Design Team for the month March!  Take a moment and check out what my fellow design team members have created with this sketch too!  Click here!



Supplies: 
stamps: Technique Tuesday, Hero Arts, KaiserCraft
cardstock: Bazzill
washi tape: My Mind's Eye
mists: Smooch, Tattered Angels
mask: Prima, Crafter's Workshop
inks: Sharpie, Memento, Ranger
accessories: thread, white paint.
 Photobucket

4 comments:

dpkennedy said...

This is a great boy layout! Love it!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my gosh Ally -- you have the best eye when it comes to scrap book pages -- this is way cool! :-)

Heather Rogers said...

WOW! Your layouts are always amazing! Such an eye for detail and very creative. :)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is a great page Ally! I like the spattered look and the wasabi tape. Great keepsake.

 
09 10