May Your Holidays Sparkle... with PageMaps!

It's the first of the month so its time for another fabulous issue of PageMaps!  For this month, Becky Fleck is sharing some new and fabulous card sketches, just in time for starting your holiday cards!  Here is the sketch I was given:
 

I chose to use Becky's newest stamp set, Winter's Blossoms, made by Penny Black:
I just love all her wonderful holiday inspired stamps!
 
For my decorative edge, I used Becky's Spellbinder's set, On The Edge.  It's jam packed full of cool edges for your cards!


To create the snowflakes, I die cut them out of the kraft cardstock and then pieced all the little details back on to the sparkly silver glitter paper!  I added a few pearls too. I just love how it turned out.  In real life, it's so sparkly!

I hope you'll take a moment and check out all the fabulous new PageMaps today!

~ Ally ~


Supplies:
stamps: Penny Black
cardstock: Bazzill
glitter cardstock: American Crafts
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
ink: Versamark, Memento, Copic
pearls: Micheals
other: mica, Glossy Accents.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love the festive "sparkle" with the snowflakes, very pretty card! Great sketch, too!

 
09 10