Sunday Sharing with Flourishes

I just thought I'd share a few of my recent Flourishes creations with you today...

Inspired by an antique clock on a shopping site for a challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I used the "Moments in Time" stamp set from Flourishes.  Every single piece of paper is stamped - no patterned paper here!

Created for a colour challenge for Splitcoast using green, grey and white and the chalkboard technique.  I used the new "Holiday Topiaries" stamp set for this card.
Another card created for a Splitcoast challenge.  Inspired by a decorative throw pillow.  I used the gorgeous "Fanciful Flourishes" stamp set.

Hope these creations inspire you to pull out some paper and ink and have a great time creating like I did this week!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

D- said...

I LOVE your Flourish inspired cards. The stamped by you design paper is amazing. Goes wonderfully with the clock. Pretty chalkboard effect and distressed background paper. Fun design on the throw pillow one. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot

stampingbowd said...

Stunning cards! Love that beautiful clock on the first card! Stunning Chalkboard technique on your second and simply gorgeous design on your third!

Unknown said...

Wow Alison!! You've done gorgeous work!! I truly enjoyed staring each one of your cards here! Wow!!

 
09 10