Guest Designing with StampNation!!

http://www.thestampnation.com/

I am so lucky this month to be joining Catherine Pooler from CatherinePooler.com in her stamping forum, StampNation!

If you haven't heard of StampNation yet... well... let me tell ya... it's FABULOUS!!  Especially if you are new to the stamping and paper crafting world. Catherine has over 400 unique and extremely informative videos telling you all about the latest and greatest in the stamping industry!  From cool techniques, the newest products and trendy projects... she's the bomb!!  To find out a little bit more, please see Catherine's introductory video to StampNation here!

I will be joining my fellow April Guest designer, Amy Kolling, and the StampNation Dream Team (Catherine, Maureen, Kristy, Heather, Iwona, Tristan and Kimie) for an amazing and fun filled month of some extra exciting challenges and some amazing sponsors!

Here's a little sneak peek of the project I'm sharing tomorrow...


Come and join me at StampNation!  I'd love to see you there!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Catherine Pooler said...

Allison, you have quickly becoming a valued member on StampNation and we have LOVED getting to know you! Can not WAIT to see the art you have to share...thank you for joining us!

Heather North said...

Ditto what Catherine said. We are so honored to have you on board the dream team this month. It's been so much fun seeing getting to know you on the forums and seeing your fabulous designs. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will bring us this month. Welcome to the team!

Kristie Goulet said...

Ditto what Catherine and Heather said. ;) There isn't much more that I can add here so I will just give you a big WELCOME!!!! Excited to see what you have for us this month!

 
09 10