Sweet Meowy Christmas!


Hello stampers!  I’m back this week with a super fun sketch over at Splitcoaststampers!  This week, Janette has designed a super simple sketch so your card  making is quick and easy.  Hooray!

Here are the two cards I created this week featuring stamps by Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps. I just adore this holiday inspired set called “Candy Cane Kisses!”.

My first card is very close to sketch except I made the central panel a little longer and then attached my greeting at the bottom instead of on it’s own.  Aren’t his cute little plaid PJs super cute?


And my second card is a lot closer to the original sketch design except I matted the card with the fun candy cane pin striped paper this time.

I hope you’ll join us over at Splitcoast this week for a great sketch!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
Stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie (Candy Cane Kisses)
Cardstock:  Stampin’ Up!, X-Press It Cardstock, Recollections White, Avery Elle White Woodgrain
Patterned Papers:  Echo Park (Christmas Cheer)
Inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura White Gel Pen
Dies:  Lawn Fawn (Stitched Rectangles), Spellbinders (Ribbon Banners, Create a Flake 5)
Gem:  Doodlebug Designs

1 comment:

KimCreate said...

ADORABLE!

 
09 10