Purple Winter Skies

Happy Wednesday all!  It’s Wednesday!  Normally I would have a card creation for our weekly Wednesday challenge from StampNation to share but not this week!  The entire Dream Team is preparing for our 4th Birthday Bash beginning on Sunday so we’ve all taken this week off.

So instead, I have a fun card to share for the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge for today.  Here’s the sketch that Cathy made for us this week…

A pretty straight forward sketch indeed!  I hope you’ll give it a try.  And here’s what I did with this week’s sketch… I made a spotlight card!

Today I’m featuring stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  I used the little skater bear, “Henry” and two of the back ground stamps, “Pond” and “Snow Cabin”.

To create my back ground, I first die cut my tag and adhered it temporarily to the white card front.  Then I stamped my skater bear and masked him off.  Then I stamped my back grounds and then masked off the ground to create the Copic Airbrushed sky.  I just love the effect and vibrancy of the purples and the touch of yellow!

Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY for a 1-month subscription to StampNation.  Click here to learn more.

I hope you have a great Wednesday!  Don’t forget to join along with our Sketch Team over at SCS.

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Purple Onions Designs (Henry, Pond, Snow Cabin), WPlus9 (Winter Wishes)
cardstock:  X-Press It, Recollections black cardstock, vellum
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lilac Poses), ColorBox (Frost White), Copic Markers
dies:  WPlus9 (Timeless Tags 2), Spellbinders (PageMaps)
metal star stickers: Momenta.

No comments:

 
09 10