StampNation’s 4th Birthday: Birthday for Her!

Howdy stamp lovers!  Today is the first day of our week long StampNation 4th Birthday celebration!

We start our festivities with our first birthday challenge today: to create a birthday card for her!  Check out the sneak peeks of the Dream Team creations:
StampNation 4th Birthday Sneak Peek

For our first challenge, I wanted to create a purple girlie card featuring stamp sets from our three fabulous sponsors today.   I’m featuring the “Small Packages” stamp set & their matching “Cupcake Frame Die Set” by Verve, “Scandi Christmas” by Whimsy Stamps and “Newton’s Birthday Bash” by Newton’s Nook Designs carried by Simon Says Stamp!.
StampNation 4th Birthday - Belated Birthday Wishes by Allison Cope

I created my focal image by masking off the cupcakes and the party bag to get the effect of depth.
StampNation 4th Birthday - Belated Birthday Wishes by Allison Cope

I’m always sending my cards out a little late hence the “belated birthday wishes” sentiment!

http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1586497
Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you’ll come on over and check out all the birthday fun we’re having at StampNation.

~ Ally ~

Sponsors:   Simon Says Stamp, Verve Stamps, Whimsy Stamps
Supplies:
stamps: Simon Says Stamp! (Newton’s Birthday Bash by Newton’s Nook Designs), Verve (Small Packages), Whimsy Stamps (Scandi Christmas)
cardstock:  Recollections Black & White Cardstock, Flourishes Crocus Cardstock
dies:  Verve (Cupcake Frame Die Set), My Favorite Things (Stitched Circles), Lawn Fawn (Stitched Rectangles)
ink: Memento, Copic Markers, Tsukineko (Delicata Gold Ink), Papertrey Ink (Lavender Moon), Sakura White Gel Pen.

8 comments:

Nan0807 said...

A purr-fect card. I love it.

Donna Oates said...

Such a cute card. Love that kitty!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like how you combine all three sponsors on one card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

McStamper said...

What a darling card.

auntbubbels said...

You can tell that a lot of work went into your creation.

craftylady1952@gmail.com said...

Such a very cute card....that kittie has sch a sweet face. Love the colors.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so darling!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is adorable! I love the kitty in the bag next to all those cute cupcakes! So fun!!
- Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

 
09 10