Christmas in July with a Twist

Howdy all everyone!  I’m back from the land of Scout camp.  I was honoured to join another local Scouting groups summer camp wit their Cub group to add another leader for their 5 day event.  Let me tell ya, camp makes you tired; long sleepless nights, warm campfires, yummy food and fun activities with all the kids.  I’m glad to be home.

This week StampNation is celebrating “Christmas in July” with a twist; a colour twist!  Here’s a peek at all the Dream Team card creations this week.
And here’s a little bit more of a close up of my own card creation with Purple Onion Designs & WPlus9…
Lots of cuteness going on this week!

I’ve also incorporated the StampNation challenge into my Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch creation this week.  Check out this Christmas cutie…

He’s the shepherd & sheep from the SugarPea Designs collection, “Lost Without You” stamp set. The stamp set has been on my wishlist for awhile now and it finally arrived yesterday so I just HAD to ink him up right away!

To check out my card sketch this week, click HERE and come and play along!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your summer is going along just dandy! 

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: SugarPea Designs (Lost Without You)
cardstock:  Recollections White Cardstock, Flourishes
patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye (Merry Little Christmas)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura Glaze Pen
die: Pretty Pink Posh (Stitched Duos 2), WPlus9 (Landscape Border Dies).

1 comment:

jkreucher said...

I have always loved this darling image! A must have for sure! I went over to order it and was wanting the Merry Christmoose set too! It is not is stock.. I am really hoping they will be getting it back.
your card is over the top cute as can be. you have brought this darling little guy to life with your coloring!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Can't wait to get this set and start creating :)
hugs
Judy K.

 
09 10