Read All About It!

This week the StampNation Dream Team is sharing “stories” with everyone!  Can you guess what our challenge is about this week?

Here’s my little sneak peek for you today featuring a stamp from Purple Onion Designs…

And today is Wednesday, time for another fabulous sketch.  This week was my turn to share a sketch and a big thanks to Carey for posting my sketch this week over at Splitcoaststampers as I had a family emergency and had to go out of town all week.  Here’s this week’s sketch, SC568

And for this week’s sketch, I actually created four cards… they’re all very similar but slightly different…




I'm also adding this to the Kraftin' Kimmie's "Wonderful Wednesday" Challenge found hereHooray!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog this week!

~ Ally ~

For card supplies, please see my post on Splitcoast here.

2 comments:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

I just had to pop in and say....absolutely ahhhh-dorable! So cute!

Thanks for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

Happy Holidays, Becky
www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

Danielle Vincent said...

Ohhhhh I LOVE each and every one of these fabulous cards. Such a perfect combo of that adorable fox and those great papers. Great sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge!!

 
09 10