It’s the Moose Wonderful Time of the Year

I’m still working away at completing Christmas cards.  I always have a few people that send me cards and I ensure I send something back; even if it’s late!

I was inspired by the sketch over at CASE This Sketch this week so I used it as my inspiration for my card today.

I just adore the “Merry Christmoose” stamp set from My Favorite Things!

Here’s the sketch I was inspired by: #151:
Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps:  Merry Christmoose (MFT), Deck the Halls (Lawn Fawn)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Ranger (Broken China), Copic Markers
dies:  Stitched Rectangles (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Borders 2 (Pretty Pink Posh)
paper:  Elf Magic 6x6 (Bo Bunny)
stencil: Circle Grid (MFT)

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love this beautifully colored moose with all of the snowflakes falling around him!

Christina Hor said...

Your take on the sketch turned out great Allison! This moose is so adorable and I love how you framed the sentiment!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love his sweet little striped sweater! Super fun take on the sketch!

Creating with Susan said...

I love that moose!!! Great card Ally!

 
09 10