It's Been a BUSY Week!

Howdy everyone!  It’s been a super busy week here as I get ready to take my Cub Scouts to camp this weekend.  I thought I’d share a few things happening though with you all.


First off StampNation kicked off their 5th Birthday celebration on Monday.  for this year’s bash, the Dream Team and few wonderful guest designers have prepared a FREE Creative Stenciling class!
  
It will eventually be moved over to the Creativity Grows Here classroom but until then it’s free to all StampNation members.  And it’s incredible!  We have much, much more than 7 days of challenges & how-to videos and inspiration.  Make sure you check it out!

Here’s a few sneak peeks of some of my cards for this awesome class…

Plus this week I shared a fun how-to video myself over at Power Poppy on Monday.  This week’s “Inspire Me Monday” is all about creating fun back grounds using the grid method.  You check it out HERE on the Power Poppy Blog. Here's a peek of that card...

Join us on Tuesday as the Instant Gardeners introduce a brand new digital stamp… and this is simply beautiful!  You’re gunna have to purchase & download this one immediately!!! 



I’ve also been hard at work creating examples for the newest (and most fabulous of all!) Stamp of Approval box!  And let me tell ya, if you can swing the $97 price tag (which is a STEAL for what's in this box!)
 THIS is THE box to invest in!!!  
It’s called “Young at Heart” and it’s a birthday themed box.  It has some amazing stamp sets, some even cooler dies and a fabulous stencil!  Wowsers… it’s AH-MAZING!

To get your name on the email waiting list, please visit here.

 Here’s a mini sneak peek of one of my card creations using the box contents….

Thanks for stopping in to see me today! I hope you have an amazing weekend!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ally, I've been LOVING the stencil classes! I need to catch up, y'all are working so quickly. :) Can't wait to get my new kit!!!

 
09 10