Go Rock This Day!

Howdy Power Poppy peeps!  Hope your Friday is beginning off fabulously!

Today I thought I’d share the newer released “Layer Cake” digital stamp and combine it with the fun “Small But Mighty Affirmations” clear stamp set!

I’m a confessed chocoholic so I just HAD to colour my delicious birthday cake chocolate brown with a splash of fun rainbow candy dots.
 Copic Markers used: BG10, BG11, B04, E25, E27, E29, G03, R17, V06, Y02, YR04 

See those cute little tiny stars?!?!  Yup, those little stars are part of the “Small But Mighty Affirmations” clear stamp set and they are just clearly adorable!

Today I'm playing along with a few challenges...


Hope you’ll now take a few more moments and take a gander at what the rest of the Bloom Brigade has created to share with you all today…


Allison Cope – you are here!
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Power Poppy Blog
 

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Layer CakeSmall But Mighty Affirmations)
cardstock:  Neenah (Solar White)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black Ink) Copic Markers
patterned paper:  BasicGrey (Kneehighs)

9 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, what a fun birthday cake, and of course it NEEDS to be chocolate - hehe! Such beautiful coloring (as always), and what a rockin' cool layout with the great strip of DP and the wonderful stars and sentiment! I love it, and I really also loved how you tilted the cake (for rocking)...so clever! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a fab weekend!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my dear! Is this not the most fun collision of stamp sets that I've ever seen? You really took that layer cake image and cranked it up 20 notches by adding all the extra color and stars and funky sentiment! LOVE!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my dear! Is this not the most fun collision of stamp sets that I've ever seen? You really took that layer cake image and cranked it up 20 notches by adding all the extra color and stars and funky sentiment! LOVE!

A splash of color said...

What a cute splash of color card.. its great.

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fun & festive card! Thanks so much for joining us at the CASology challenge this week!

Kathy Jones said...

SQUEEEEE!!! How totally FUN is this - LOOOOOVE all the colour and that you paired it up with Small but Mighty Affirmations! This would absolutely ROCK the birthday boy or girl!!

Unknown said...

Now, that's one jazzy looking rainbow cake! Wow! What a fabulous choice for this week's cue! Perfect with that rainbow coloured banner! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Lisa Lara said...

I think I need this image. I just love your rainbow cake Ally.

ChristineCreations said...

That just looks like a party on a card! So great Ally!

 
09 10