I Can Hear Those Owww’s & Aww’s!

I can hear them already… those “Owww’s” and “Aww’s” coming from your lips… it reveal time for the newest and most fabulous Catherine Pooler Designs to be released this weekend!

Here’s my card using the new “And Dies” and “And Sentiments”…
Don’t you love those ampersands!?!?! Adorable!!

And finally “Wild Blooms” and a little "And Dies" and SugarPea Designs "Birthday Journal Card Dies" too… another peek at me sneak peek again…

Yup… if your StampNation member than you will get to shop first!  And then all newsletter subscribers get their link to the new store to shop!  Hooray! Not a subscriber to Catherine’s newsletter, check out details here.
To check out Catherine’s creations and FULL views of the new stamps and dies, visit Catherine’s blog post HERE for details.

Happy gawking!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot, woot!!! Can't wait, Ally! Lookin' super, gf!

Heather North said...

Love it, Ally!!! I need to try partial die cutting the ampersand; it's a great look!

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Ally ~ This looks awesome!! Can't wait to order my goodies!!

 
09 10