Power Poppy: Midsummer Stunner Blog Hop

Today’s the day of our release for our Midsummer Stunner Collection for Power Poppy!  We have SEVEN new stamp sets for you of detailed summery goodness!

For today, I thought I would share this gorgeous cake image from the Dream Wedding stamp collection.  Aren’t the fruit and floral images amazing????
Copic Markers: B21, R00, R01, R02, YG0000, YG91, YG93

I wanted to use some soft, summery colours.  I have used some Wink of Stella and my Glaze Pen to add some shimmery goodness to my card front…

Now, off you go and check out what the amazing Bloom Brigade has put together for you today using these seven new beautiful stamp sets…

Allison Cope – you are here!
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker
Power Poppy Blog

And before you go shopping… Marcella has a SALE going on right now…

Thanks for dropping by today!  Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~
 
Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Dream Wedding)
cardstock:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Recollections #110 White Cardstock
patterned paper: Penny Black (Gentle Whisper 6x6)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Wink of Stella (clear), Glaze Pen (Sakura)
die: SugarPea Designs (Stitched Flags), MFT (Homespun Stitched Lines), Cheery Lynn Designs (Expandable Tiny Borders)
sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh (Sparkling Clear 4mm, 6mm)

ribbon:  Micheal’s
other: thread.

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

A delicate beauty! My, oh my! What a fantastic design with the flags and everything hanging loose. Such sweet coloring. Love the shimmer and glaze. I just shake my head...

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, what a beautifully soft color palette that is fabulous with this great layout! Love all the dies and how you've arranged them - wow!!! And your cake is amazing, and I can see a bit of the glaze and totally in love with this beautiful and elegant cake. This will make a perfect card for a wedding. I've been needing some. Oh, thank you for all your beautiful cards for this release. I've loved each one, and you totally rock and are so creative. Big hugs, sweet friend!

ChristineCreations said...

Love your soft summery colours Ally! Love that zig zag border on the blue too the perfect little touch.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Beautiful card!

Davi said...

Absolutely beautitful~~ I love the soft colors that you used and pretty layers!! It does indeed look perfect for summer :)

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Allison love this new stamp set. Love how everything looks so soft.

SussiPoppins said...

Sure does look dreamy with all the soft colours chosen. Inky hugs

Kathy Jones said...

Oooooooh this is so soft and pretty Ally!!! Absolutely gorgeous and love all the detailing!!! Stunning!!

 
09 10