Door Hangers & Special Gift Bags

Hey gang!  I got all caught up in my Christmas shopping yesterday so I didn’t get to posting a fun new project as originally planned.  You all know how this time of year can be super chaotic!

So today I’m sharing two final projects featuring Catherine Pooler’s newest stamp and die release called the Holiday Wrap Up Bundle.  This collection of savings features 3 stamp sets, Holiday MittensStill Smiling and Sending Blessings.  Plus the bundle includes the accompanying die set called Holiday Mittens Dies as well.

First off I made this cute little door hanger gift to put maybe some fun holiday cookies or some sweet tasting chocolates in.  I thought it might be neat just to leave on a neighbours door with a pretty Christmas card.

And secondly, I used a beautiful purple bag from a local chocolate shop we have here and repurposed it with a simple label for use for holiday gift giving.  Super duper simple!  Not only did I include the stamps and dies for the Holiday Mittens but I used the fun label dies from Merry Labels Dies from our most recent Stamp of Approval collection.
 

Don’t forget that Catherine has a few more gift ideas for the paper crafter in your life…



and so much more!   
If you are in the US and order by December 19th, your order should arrive in time for holiday gift giving!

For more inspiration, you can check out my Instagram!

Thanks for joining me!  I sure hope I gave you all some fun and fast ideas for gift giving this season!  Stay warm and safe!

~ Ally ~


Joyful Tidings Door Hanger
Stamps: Holiday Mittens (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Inks: Grass Skirt, Fiesta Blue, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Paper: Star Mist (Bazzill), White (Copic Xpress-It), White Tissue Paper
Accessories: Holiday Mittens Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), Ribbon (Micheals), Silhouette File (3D Door Handle Box #48104

Purple Holiday Bag
Stamps: Holiday Mittens (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Inks: Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs), Radiant Neon – Electric Purple (Tskineko), Baked Brown Sugar (Stampin’ Up!), White Gel Pen (Sakura)
Paper: Metallic Copper Cardstock (DCWV), White (Copic Xpress-It), Sawdust (Bazzill)
Accessories: Holiday Mittens Dies, Merry Labels Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ally! This sweet little bag of goodies is the cutest evah!!
Hugs & Merry Christmas!

D.Ann C said...

Those mittens are the sweetest!!

 
09 10