Power Poppy: Watercoloring an Easter Egg

Happy Good Friday everyone!  As always, I’m making one final push to get all my Easter cards done on time.  This year my Mom is coming for a few days so I’ll be able to pass off her card to her in person!

Now on to the fun!  Today I’m using the fabulous digital “Vintage Easter Egg” image to color in from Power Poppy.  Grab a great cup of coffee and join me in my craftroom…


And here’s one final peek at my Easter card creation using one of the fun sketches designed by our very own Julie Koerber for this month’s Power & Spark Challenge!


And here’s a look at all that shimmer and shine…

Here are the three sketches for this month’s challenge.  For all our fun challenge details, please click here.

 Come and check out what my fellow Bloomies have to share with you today too…

Allison Copeyou are here!

Thanks for joining me today!  I’m going to be having a fun Power Poppy giveaway on my YouTube very soon.  To subscribe ahead of time, please click here.

Happy Easter!

~ Ally ~


stamps:  Power Poppy (Vintage Easter Egg)
cardstock:  Strathmore (Bristol Smooth), Recollections (White), Simon Says Stamp (Lemon Chiffon)
dies:  Spellbinders (Elegant Ovals), My Favorite Things (Stitched Ovals)
patterned papers:  Your Next Stamp (Happy Spring 6x6, Hugs & Kisses 6x6)
inks:  ZIG Real Clean Color Markers, Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen)
tools:  EK Success (Corner Rounder)
other: thread.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that gorgeous!!! I love your colors and that wee bit of sparkle and that fabulous Designer Paper--oh so cute!

Jean said...

Such a beautiful card! Well done!

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card Allison, i love the colour combination and the design, so pretty.

 
09 10