Power Poppy: Tie-Dye Blooms


Happy Friday everyone!  I’m on a little vay-cay with some very special gals today… the Bloom Brigade from Power Poppy !  Almost all of the Bloom Brigade members are visiting with the lovely Marcella for the next few days and we’re havin’ a blast!

So today I’m channelling my inner groovy girl and going tie-dye!  I’m featuring the gorgeous Peony from the “Soothing Sympathy” clear stamp set and a lovely sentiment from the “Loving Tulips” stamp collection.

I used a variety of bold Ranger Distress Oxide inks and created my tie-dye back ground on water colour paper.  I had fun layering all the rainbow colours!

I just adore all the fun sparkle on this cool card.



I was going to draw a winner for my Birthday Giveaway today but I’m going to leave that one more week and draw it next Friday.  So you have one more week to leave your comment to win your very own “Sweet Memories” stamp set RIGHT HERE (Leave your comment on the linked post to win!). 

Good luck!
 

Now, take a gander at my fellow Bloomie creations today…


Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you have fun peeking at all the card creations today.

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Soothing Sympathy, Loving Tulips)
Cardstock: Strathmore (Water Color Paper), Recollections (140lb White, Black)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Ranger Distress Oxide (Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Faded Jeans), Versamark, Pen-touch Calligrapher (Gold), Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen)

Patterned Paper: DCWV (White Cardstock with Foil)
Rhinestones: Studio Katia (Sparkling Crystals - mix)
Die: Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Rectangles)
Sequins: CraftMedley (B&W Classic)
Thread: Sulky Metallic (Gold)

6 comments:

Tricia T said...

What fun flowers, Ally! I like the pop of the sentiment on the black, too!

Helen said...

Love what you did with the Distress Ink Oxides in both the background and the tulips. They just pop so well together. Thanks for sharing!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, what a cool card! I love the Oxide inks and the amazing rainbow effect! I love the sparkle and great layout! I am excited to play with my new Oxides...so inspired but definitely a bit nervous. You always make me want to try it! Hugs, and have a blast!! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, the colors! You do have a way with them. Those oxide inks look absolutely dreamy. Love all the sparkle. Have fun with the Bloomies! What a fabulous trip!

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cool! I like the color and the blending with the inks and oh that sparkle is awesome...

 
09 10